For Complete Mobile Workspace Management
Matrix42 Mobile Silver redefines the mobile workspace management paradigm. The workspace of the future needs more than just device management as organisations have to address the new business challenges introduced by mobility. Automating business process flows and approvals that are mobile first in approach, ensuring license compliance across multiple OS platforms and real time cost allocations of apps and services are just some of the benefits Matrix42 Mobile Silver delivers in addition to a world class device and application management solution.
Matrix42 Mobile Silver is a comprehensive, enterprise-ready mobile device and workspace management solution. It enables simple, secure and scalable management of Apple iOS, Google Android and Android for Work, Samsung Safe & Knox and Microsoft Windows Phone devices, all through a single interface.
Strict separation of business and private data on company and personal devices guarantees compliance with the relevant corporate guidelines, while offering your employees complete privacy and data protection.
Matrix42 Mobile Silver also solves all your ITSM challenges as it fully integrates with your physical, virtual, mobile, and cloud-based workspace environments, and covers all devices and services, regardless of ownership. And better still, it delivers the power of Workspace Management at your users’ fingertips, anytime and anywhere. Matrix42 Mobile Silver provides a simple, intuitive app for end users to access their enterprise app and service catalog, place orders, submit help desk tickets, check the real-time status of orders and tickets, view company news, browse the company address book, and sync all contacts locally – all from the convenience of their mobile device.
Simply put Matrix42 Mobile Silver provides you with a complete workspace management solution that turns mobile devices into fully functioning workspaces, reduces IT workload, streamlines administration and delivers a lower total cost of ownership.
Matrix42 Mobile Silver functions include:
- Support for all business mobile operation systems in the company
- Parallel management of all standard mobile operating systems (Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows (Phone), native Android and Android for Work, Samsung Safe and Knox)
- Standardized interfaces, which guarantee simple management and reduce possible misconfiguration
- Secure separation of business and personal data on employee- (BYOD) and company-owned devices
- Protection of company data and private user data
- Strict separation of the user’s personal data and company data
- Company data can only be accessed via approved applications
- Compliance engine to monitor and implement corporate policies
- Automated compliance monitoring policy enforcement mechanisms to meet corporate standards
- Controlled access to- and collaboration on both company and personal work documents
- Manual and automated access to documents
- Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) to prohibit unauthorized circulation of documents
- Secure access to e-mail environments and IT infrastructure
- Access to e-mail services and IT infrastructure for registered devices only, in line with corporate policy
- Central Enterprise App Store for company applications and legally compliant license management
- Enterprise App Store for direct access to all relevant applications
- Independent app installation by employees, with zero IT department involvement
- Integrated license management for compliant licensing of all apps in use
- Prevents over-licensing or under-licensing of approved apps
- Automated delivery of IT services with predefined service approval processes
- Employees can independently order IT services using a self-service portal
- Direct processing via the IT department
- Direct approval from managers
- Integrated contract and asset management for cost analyses with same-day data quality
- Management of all mobile devices, data tariff contracts, SIM cards, and accessories, and cost reduction thanks to the optimization of ITSM business processes
Mobile device management (BYOD)
An employee wants to use his private smartphone or tablet at his workspace.
The Matrix42 Mobile Silver solution:
- Allows the employee to use the Matrix42 mobile app to activate his device over the self-service portal (Matrix42 Service Catalog)
- Distributes a token-based authentication via email following approval
- Provides the user with fast access to the corporate network, e-mails, applications, and documents
- Provides single sign-on for comfortable and secure authentication based on public key infrastructure certificates
- Can back up corporate data on the device without affecting personal data and settings
Workspace management with mobile devices
An account executive wants to present his company’s products and quickly send product descriptions to a potential customer from his tablet.
The Matrix42 Mobile Silver solution:
- Delivers the Matrix42 Companion app to the device
- Provides manual or automatic access to encrypted corporate documents following authentication
- Takes existing guidelines into account when presenting product videos or sending product descriptions via email
Mobile app for processing IT requests
A field technician needs a Web conference tool with the relevant user account on his tablet. He uses the Matrix42 Mobile app to access the IT service catalog over the self-service portal.
The Matrix42 Mobile Silver Solution:
- Enables the employee to order the required IT service using the Matrix42 mobile app
- Uses service components to check license compliance
- Allows managers to approve the order against their budgets while on the go
- Automatically delivers all account details and the Web conference app to the employee’s tablet
- Gives the employee the chance to provide feedback to IT using the Matrix42 mobile app